10 Email Marketing Subject Lines That ConvertMay 02, 2022
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a way to communicate with your potential and current customers.
According to this article by Opt-In Monster, email marketing is still king (yes, even better than social media)! They detail that 92% of online adults use email, with over 61% using email every day!
Clearly, email marketing should be an important part of your organic marketing strategy.
Why email marketing subject lines matter
So, why should you care about email subject lines?
It's pretty simple: your subject lines determine if your emails are opened!
If no one is opening your emails, then what's the point of sending them?
10 Email Subject Lines to Try:
*Change the words in parenthesis to something that matches your niche!
1. the worst (blogging) mistake I ever made
2. I like big (dogs) and I cannot lie
3. 7 (iPhone apps) you need to try right now
4. made this video for you
5. that one time I (killed all my plants)
6. Swipe right on (self-care)
7. don’t open this if you hate (infant sleep) tips
8. here’s why most (wedding photographers) fail
9. this isn’t working out
[send a mistake you see people make in your niche]
[tell a story about a time you failed]